cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Change network offering on Shared network
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:35:14 GMT
On 6/6/12 11:20 AM, "de Jong, Mark-Jan" <Mark-Jan.deJong@teoco.com> wrote:

> [...]

I would always recommend to start clean:

* create network offering with no services
* create the network

If you want to change the existing Shared network, here are the steps -
note it that it was never tested as none-supported case, so you might end
up with the failures:

* Make sure you cleaned up all the rules for the network related to the
original network offering services (userData if userData service was
enabled, firewall rules if firewallRule service is enabled, etc)
* destroy virtual router for your existing network.
* create network offering with no services
* update network in cloud.netwrorks with the new network_offering_id
* remove all entries for the network in network_offering_service_map

To test if the network is functional, start a new user vm in the network.

-Alena.