cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Change network offering on Shared network
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:10:37 GMT
On 6/6/12 11:05 AM, "de Jong, Mark-Jan" <Mark-Jan.deJong@teoco.com> wrote:

> [...]

External devices (Juniper SRX, F5, Netscaler) in Advance zone are
supported for Isolated networks only. In Basic zone we support Netscaler
for Shared network when elasticIP/elasticLB mode is on.

For Shared networks in Advance zone only VirtualRouter is supported as a
provider, so you can't change it.

-Alena.