cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: How to access guest vm from outside
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:43:04 GMT
Is it Basic or Advance zone?

If Basic, the ingress rule allowing access to the vm should be added to
the vm default security group (UI->Network tab->SecurityGroup)

If Advance and Isolated Guest network is used by vm, PF rule is needed
(UI->Network->select your isolated network->pick up any public ip
associated with the network-> Create the PF rule)

-Alena.