cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ronald higgins <ronald.higg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu guest support status
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:39:20 GMT
Thanks all.

I eventually blew away the deployment and jiggled the Virtual Router
and can the Ubuntu guest picks up the IP now.
Dropped this into the VR's rc.local (for future google searches):

# Disable checksum offload using ethtool
ip addr sh | grep -P '^\d' | awk '/eth/ {print $2}' | tr -d ":" |while read line
do
 ethtool -K $line tx off
done

Rebooted the VR and everything works 100's.

Thanks All :)