cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Does/will CloudStack support having a SDX box (e.g. NS19500) as an added host in a cluster?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 01:17:27 GMT
On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM, Evan Miller <Evan.Miller@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Chandon:
>
> One more follow-up ...
> Can you please be more specific as to which API or APIs
> can be used to add a Network Service Provider Appliance?
>
> The unsorted grouping of API types and API names in this
> reference didn't help me find what I need:
>
> http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/api_3.0.0/TOC_User.html
>

> Also, is there any way from the CloudStack Management GUI
> that the Network Service Provider Appliance can be configured?
>

> Regards,
> Evan

That's the User API which is a subset of the Admin API:
http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/api_3.0.0/TOC_Root_Admin.html

This API is probably the one you are looking for:
http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/api_3.0.0/root_admin/addNetworkServiceProvider.html

Though you may also be interested in:
http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/api_3.0.0/root_admin/addNetscalerLoadBalancer.html

--David