cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Runbook for a very small setup
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:30:09 GMT
Hi folks,

I've been working on a set of prescriptive instructions for getting a
very small instance of CloudStack up and running while I have been on
planes. I think that's in a decent shape at this point, and so I
finally go around to committing that to the repo under ./doc (so feel
free to propose patches). This is different from the install guides as
I've essentially made every choice along the path, and this is really
to get you along one specific path to success and not showing you all
or even many of the options that CloudStack can take advantage of.

In the meantime I've published that here for your perusal:

http://people.apache.org/~ke4qqq/runbook/

--David