cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: CloudStack bugs, CS-14896
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:50:00 GMT
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Pranav Saxena
<pranav.saxena@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Olga ,
>
> I have reviewed the following bugs fixed by you and this is what I have found -
>
> 1) http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-14511 - This bug seems to be already fixed in
3.0.3 release . Though your patch of code was perfect.
> 2) http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-13535 - This patch of code works perfect. The
bug was reproducible and the spinner never stopped once you created a child domain with the
same name. (Brian you could verify it once more).
> 3) http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-12478 - This has also been verified. The patch
looks good according to me .

> The patches for the other bugs have already been merged or are getting reviwed.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Pranav

Pranav:

If you have the time can you take a look at 14111, and 14230
I see no reviews of them yet.
http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-14111
http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-14230

Please also parse through 14896 if you get a chance, while I have left
comments re licensing and provenance, I of all people am
aesthetically/UX-handicapped :)

--David