cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alexey Zilber <alexeyzil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS 3.0.2 does not report router system vm.
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 01:32:49 GMT
That's a funny place for it to show up, imho.  It's a system vm.  I'm
pretty sure when I was using the Xen hypervisor it was showing up under
system vm's.  Then again, the 3.x branch is so pre-alpha I don't know where
stuff will show up anymore.

Any news on when the incubator project is going to be ramped up?  3.0.2 is
essentially unusable.  Just adding another hypervisor to the mix causes it
to blow up.  I did notice a ton of bug fixes, but those won't show up in
any builds till the incubator project is up and running I'm guessing.

Thanks,
Alex