cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jane Wayne <jane.wayne2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why very basic is not working in CloudStack
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 02:17:21 GMT
Jewel,

I agree, it is not trivial to configure CloudStack. I'm still stuck
one step behind you (configuring Zone, Pod, Host, etc...). Someone
already raised this issue of IP address distribution/planning.
Hopefully I find more documentation and can setup a fully working Zone
this week.

If you have any pointers, please let me know.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Jewel Nuruddin
<jewel.nuruddin@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Sorry to write this mail but I am stuck with this CloudStack.
> The following setup should be very basic and every body can start with minimum effort.
> Like create guest vm, create temple, download ISO,
> Most important is create snapshot/volume/and create template from guest vm and can create
guest vm again from that snapshot or template --> this should be very basic and can be
done with easy setup but if I see discussion forum almost every body fall problem with this
of course including me and still try to overcome this but can not.
> After the above setup there have many more setup specially network,firewall backup, we
should discuss about this but we are on a basic stage