cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Why very basic is not working in CloudStack
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 18:24:34 GMT

Shouldn't be that hard to have a basic CloudStack setup...:) Could you send more logs or information
about your setup,
Such as, cloudstack version, hypervisor version, which storage are u using etc?

> Again I am sorry to write this mail, but I really want to work with
> this CloudStack.

Please send your issues/concern about Cloudstack to this mailing list. The community will
be happy to help.