cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Advanced - Direct Tagged Mode in Cloudstack 3?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 07:06:24 GMT
Eric,

If you want to use VLANs and be able specify an UP Address for a Guest Instance, you need
to create an advanced Zone.

I wrote a blog article which covers creating custom Network Offerings which you may find helpful,
you can find it here http://www.shapeblue.com/2012/05/10/using-the-api-for-advanced-network-management/

Kind Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect