cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: iptables rules in hypervisor
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 12:57:58 GMT
Please do not delete them. The entries are created for a purpose.
You can create your own security groups by installing supplementary pack for xenserver.
Please follow the Admin guide , security groups section for more information.
http://docs.cloudstack.org/CloudStack_Documentation/Prerelease_Drafts

Thanks
Rajesh Battala