cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Evan Miller <Evan.Mil...@citrix.com>
Subject What are the steps for effectively shrinking a pod's management ip range?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 22:28:09 GMT
Running CloudStack Management Server v3.0.1
on Centos 6.2.

Running XenServer v6.0.2.

There is a single zone, single pod, single
cluster and (currently) single (XenServer)
host.

I'd like to remove two ip addresses from the
current management ip range for the pod. Then,
I'd like to add those two ip addresses to the
new, second pod.

A set of private and management ip addresses
currently exists in the existing pod.

I tried a few thing, but it appears that the
fact that I defined a set of private ips for
the pod is preventing me from deleting the pod.
Note: Deleting hosts is no problem.

I am working in a non-production environment
trying to determine peculiar and particular
limits to CloudStack v3.0.1.

Regards,

Evan Miller

Citrix Systems. Inc.
Desktop and Cloud Engineering Infrastructure
4988 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054

(V) and (F) 408-790-8489
(C)         925-209-1428