cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Evan Miller <Evan.Mil...@citrix.com>
Subject Can't get past "Waiting for builtin templates to load..." when initially building my cloud
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 20:34:01 GMT
Hi:

I am attempting CloudStack Basic Installation (3.0.1) for the
first time.

The CloudStack Management Server is running Centos 6.2.

The Hypervisor is XenServer 6.0.2. The XenServer installation
includes the two hotfixes for 6.0.2 and the CloudStack XenServer
Support Package (CSP).

My network is currently the CloudStack Management Server and
the XenServer.

>From XenCenter 6.0, I can see that xenserver1-cs has s-1-VM and
v-2-VM. Both with green arrow heads.

I started the cloud provisioning from the GUI.

However, for the last 1.5 hours, the "Now building your cloud ..." window
is stuck on "Waiting for builtin templates to load...". The launch process
doesn't appear to be finished.

How do I get the initial launch of cloud provisioning to finish?

There is constant activity in these four log files in
/var/log/cloud/management:
  api-server.log
  management-server.log
  access_log.2012-06-01.txt
  catalina.out
However, I don't know what is important to provide to you to help
solve this problem.

Thanks for any help,

Evan Miller