cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jessica Wang <Jessica.W...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack bugs, CS-14896
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:00:47 GMT
CS-14111 (There is no option to Edit IP ranges of Management Traffic) is invalid.
I've written down my comment and close the bug as "By design".

http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-14111

-----Original Message-----
From: Pranav Saxena
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:39 AM
To: Olga Smola (olya.smola@gmail.com); cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org; David Nalley
(david@gnsa.us)
Cc: Jessica Wang; Brian Federle; Sonny Chhen; Will Chan
Subject: RE: CloudStack bugs, CS-14896

Hi Olga ,

I have reviewed the following bugs fixed by you and this is what I have found -

1) http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-14511 - This bug seems to be already fixed in 3.0.3
release . Though your patch of code was perfect.
2) http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-13535 - This patch of code works perfect. The bug
was reproducible and the spinner never stopped once you created a child domain with the same
name. (Brian you could verify it once more).
3) http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-12478 - This has also been verified. The patch looks
good according to me .

The patches for the other bugs have already been merged or are getting reviwed.

Thanks & Regards,
Pranav