cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Template Download Query
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 18:39:38 GMT
Sorry for the late reply.

I'm using CloudStack mgmt server 3.0.1, which may be part of the problem.

I'm in the position to upgrade, so I'll first switch to CS 3.0.3.

In the meantime, I checked that download is enabled.  Downloading with 'http' scheme rather
than 'https' returns a 404 Not Found.  In response to clicking on the download link, the message
"[Fri Jun 22 15:06:51 2012] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] Invalid method in request \x16\x03\x01"
is added to /var/log/apache2/error.log  There is a discussion of a possible cause at http://www.noah.org/wiki/Apache2_Invalid_method_in_request_%5Cx16%5Cx03%5Cx01,
but I did not delve into the problem further.

 DL

-----Original Message-----
From: Nitin Mehta [mailto:Nitin.Mehta@citrix.com]
Sent: 22 June 2012 15:34
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Template Download Query

Hi Donal,
Can you please let us know the version of CS you are on ?
By default the download is enabled. You can turn it off using the global config - disable.extraction.
Can you try downloading by trying http://xx.xx.xx.xx/URL_PATH  (stripping out the SSl part)and
see if it works ?

I think the issue is more related to SSL. It would be great if you could paste the logs in
pastebin as well.
What did google say for the error code (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)  ?

Thanks,
-Nitin