cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject Template Download Query
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:07:09 GMT
Is template download available by default on CloudStack, or is it a feature that has to be
enabled?

The background is that I've tried using the Template download from the GUI running on Firefox.
 When I click on the download link I get the following message.  (I have edited the digits
of the IP address be 'x'):

Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to xx-xx-xx-xx.realhostip.com.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

Also, I had a look at logs on the secondary storage VM that the template download link seems
to point to.  It complains of an "Invalid method in request".