cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "de Jong, Mark-Jan" <Mark-Jan.deJ...@teoco.com>
Subject RE: Change network offering on Shared network
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:20:31 GMT

I understand. But the article refers to a Virtual router with no support services enabled
so the virtual router never starts. That is exactly what I want, given that I don't need the
services provided by the virtual router in the first place.

> >> id=209;

> privileged
> individual
> you

> >PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
> >PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged
> >and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual
> >whom it is addressed and others who have been specifically authorized
> >to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> >notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
> >communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> >communication in error, or if any problems occur with transmission,
> >please contact sender. Thank you.
> >
> >Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and
is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who have