cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "de Jong, Mark-Jan" <Mark-Jan.deJ...@teoco.com>
Subject Change network offering on Shared network
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 17:50:01 GMT
Hello,
I want to change the network offering on a shared network  in an attempt to disable the virtual
router but am getting an error. I have run the following API command:

curl http://localhost:8096/?command=updateNetwork&id=efd2ff02-bc35-4867-8367-843ddebc0c96&networkofferingid=4fd6f8b4-4c67-4132-85f9-de1b428f53cc

which results in the following error message in management-server.log.

2012-06-06 13:07:12,466 DEBUG [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-3:job-256) Executing
com.cloud.api.commands.UpdateNetworkCmd for job-256
2012-06-06 13:07:12,491 INFO  [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher] (Job-Executor-3:job-256) NetworkOffering
and domain suffix upgrade can be perfomed for Isolated networks only

Is there a workaround? Can I alter the database directly to disable the networks virtual router?
I was thinking of updating the networks network offering in table "networks" and then deleting
ntwk_service_map entries for that particular network.

update networks set network_offering_id=<new offering id> where id=209;
delete from ntwk_service_map where network_id=209;

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Mark

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and
is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who have
been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with
transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.