cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Saif <ahmad.abos...@gmail.com>
Subject Network offering issue
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:15:56 GMT
I want to create a machine with 2 network cards, on network will be
nated and can be exposed directly to the intenet; and the other one will
be private only.

By default on advanced networking, when you create a new network it will
use the network offer "Offering for Isolated networks with Source Nat
service enabled". I've created another network service named "private"
with dhcp and firewall only. to use it for the 2nd network interface on
my vms.

the problem is I can't find my network offer when I create the instance,
also when I try to change the network offering after creating it form
the default to "Private" -the network I created- it give me the
following error :

DEBUG [cloud.network.NetworkManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-89:job-85)
Network offerings 8 and 7 have different values for specifyVlan, can't
upgrade
INFO  [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher] (Job-Executor-89:job-85) Can't upgrade
from network offering 7 to 8; check logs for more information

my case is very simple i need network with public IPs, and another one
with private ips only (no nating, no public ips)