cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Saif <ahmad.abos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VPN Concurrent users
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 06:08:44 GMT
I've figured out the problem,
my problem was that I've limited the number of VPN users per account to
3 users, then I've increased this number after a while.
but it seams that the router didn't get the update, so the IP range for
the VPN users still unchanged and have only 3 IPs to offer.
that's why I wasn't able to get more than 3 concurrent users.
I've updated the router manually.

Thanks