cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From d..@soleks.com
Subject Static IP assignment
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:52:43 GMT
Hi All,
Not sure if that question was discussed, but can't find information about it. Is it possible
to assign IP address statically ? I understand that CS is keeping persistent IP addresses
for VMs, but some time it is more convenient to assign static IP. As for example - we have
pool of web servers with 2 interfaces each  - for http traffic and for db traffic with 10.1.1.0/24
and 10.1.2.0/24 correspondingly. IP spaces for dynamic assignment is 1-223 in both networks.
In my configuration i'd like to keep 223-254 IPs for database servers and configure VMs statically.
Will it be possible ?

Dan/borei.