cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jewel Nuruddin <jewel.nurud...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: iptables rules in hypervisor
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 13:22:07 GMT
Hi Rajesh,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply and help.

Jewel

--- On Sat, 6/2/12, Rajesh Battala <rajesh.battala@citrix.com> wrote:

From: Rajesh Battala <rajesh.battala@citrix.com>
Subject: RE: iptables rules in hypervisor
To: "cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org" <cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>
Date: Saturday, June 2, 2012, 9:57 PM

Please do not delete them. The entries are created for a purpose.
You can create your own security groups by installing supplementary pack for xenserver.
Please follow the Admin guide , security groups section for more information.
http://docs.cloudstack.org/CloudStack_Documentation/Prerelease_Drafts

Thanks
Rajesh Battala