cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jewel Nuruddin <jewel.nurud...@yahoo.com>
Subject About virutal routing, guest access from outside
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 09:18:01 GMT
Hi All,

Asking the same question again.
Please some one help.
My setup is something like following
I use 192.168.2.0 network for my office and I use the same network for my CloudStack and Xenserver,
My cloudstack and xenserver is running and I can create VM both from template and ISO, now
My guest vm is running I can access my guest vm from CloudStack UI console.
I can go outside from my guest vm, but from my office network I could not access to my guest
vm( I can not ping or ssh them)
My guest vm also get the same network IP.
So how can I access my guest vm from my office local network.
Do I need to do anything whit virtual router?

Please some one help me.

Thanks
Jewel