cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jason Davis <scr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyway to disable the firewall functionality provided by the virtual router in 3.0.x?
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 20:49:16 GMT
Well, I want it to behave as it did in 2.2.14-3.0.0.

ie: I can provide isolation through portforwarding ranges and have the
firewall disabled. My concern is that when I upgrade to 3.0.2 that I'll
have to essentially re-teach my end users how to gain remote access to
their VM instances.

In the documentation and in previous builds, you could turn the firewall
off entirely via a global setting. This is the functionality I am wishing
to accomplish.

No firewall, just services like portforwarding, dhcp, dns, loadbalancing,
source nat, static nat in my network offering.