cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jason Davis <scr...@gmail.com>
Subject Anyway to disable the firewall functionality provided by the virtual router in 3.0.x?
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 19:28:28 GMT
So, in 2.2.x with advanced networking you could disable the firewall by
setting the global setting  firewall.rule.ui.enabled to false. I am trying
to replicate this functionality in my upgraded development instance
(2.2.14->3.0.2) but this global setting no longer exists in the UI.

I've also tried to create a new isolated networking offering with the
firewall functionality disabled. However, anytime I try this the firewall
setting ends up being enabled anyway.

Thanks!
Jason