cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kevin <spam4...@gmail.com>
Subject 2nd nic on guest
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 03:02:21 GMT
I went through the motions to setup 3 networks on my CloudStack 3.0.1 install using VMware
ESXi 4.1 but when deploying a rhel template for the first time the guest only contained 1
nic and the ip it had didn't even match the VLAN for the ip it CloudStack gave it. The cs
log complains about not finding a device for the second nic. Looking at 'edit settings' in
ESXi of the vm confirmed only one nic was given to the guest by cs. Also, noticed I only get
one option for network type (isolatedsourcenat) when creating a guest but want to use the
type isolatedstaticnat.

Can someone give me some pointers for troubleshooting this?

Kevin F.