cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From LAMBERT Thomas <thomas-d.lamb...@thalesgroup.com>
Subject RE: questions on advanced zone
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 11:06:14 GMT
thanks, this is great help, I manage to build my architecture!

but if i look deeper there is one manipulation that i don't find through the UI: " Attach
a isolated network to a virtual router: The user while creating an isolated network can choose
to create a separate virtual router or attach to an existing virtual router"

   ->When i create a new guest network, it creates a new virtual router by default and
i can't select to which network the router is attached.
=>Is it possible to have more than 2 layers of vlan? like if i want to have the following:

                                 vlan#1					          |<virtual router 3> ---- vlan#4
                                   |<virtual router 2>--------------vlan#2 |
<internet> ------<virtual router1> |

                                   |<virtual router3>----------------vlan#3

this question is only by curiosity, not that important for my install

Thanks for your help!
Thomas