cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jewel Nuruddin <jewel.nurud...@yahoo.com>
Subject About cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException and Unable to apply dhcp entry on router problem
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 14:57:24 GMT
Hi All

I have the following problem in my CloudStack 3.0.2 and Citrix Xenserver 6.0.2
cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException  and  Unable to apply dhcp entry on
router problem
For dhcp problem I had check properly my virtual router(created by CloudStack) is running
or not. I reboot it manually .....problem is sloved

And for  InsufficientServerCapacityException I added one more Citirx Xenserver into my cluster(adding
new host) now I can create more vm both from templates and from ISO file.

Special to "Rajesh Battala" who help me lot to find out this problem.

Thanks Rajesh Battala.

Jewel