cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Adding a public range for an account
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:18:42 GMT
Clayton, looks like a bug. You should be able to add account specific ip range even when account
doesn't have any Isolated guest networks yet.

Can you please file it with Critical priority and attach management server log to it.

Thank you,
Alena.

From: Clayton Weise [mailto:cweise@iswest.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:02 AM
To: 'cloudstack-users@lists.sourceforge.net'
Cc: 'cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: [cloudstack-users] Adding a public range for an account

In CS 3.0.1 with advanced networking.  I was trying to add a new public IP range for a specific
account.  I went into the physical network, added a new range and specified the domain and
account that it was to belong to.  It was a brand new account so it didn't have any existing
instances, nor did it have a virtual router.  When adding the first instance I got the following
error:

http://paste.cloudstack.org/SSEO/

Did I do something wrong?  Is there an additional step I should have done in order to associate
a new IP range with a specific account?

Thanks,
Clayton