cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From d..@soleks.com
Subject RE: Adding a public range for an account
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:06:28 GMT
Alena,

Here is not clear.

Ok, step by step with results i have.

1) Created domain and created domain administrator account.
2) Login as account form step 1), created isolated guest network with NAT service - network
is 10.1.2.0/24
3) Login as cloud admin, created public network and assigned it to account from step 1), public
network is 192.168.233.0/24, gw 192.168.233.254, vlan 101 (default zone wide network is 192.168.232.0/24,
vlan 100)
4) Login as account from step 1), I can't do firewall/PF/LB manipulation at this moment because
i don't have any public IPs yet
5) Requesting public IP for my guest network which is 10.1.2.0/24 and getting IP from 192.168.232.0/24
which zone wide network.

At this point i don't see any options to get IP from 192.168.233.0/24.