cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From d..@soleks.com
Subject Re: Adding a public range for an account
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:52:00 GMT
Clayton, it's borei, can you please post mine

Hi All,
I created new public network via infrastructure->zone->physical network->public->IP
range menu and assigned it to account in non-root domain. Private network was also created
for that account. When i use that account and trying to request IP, IP was chosen from default
public network, not from created above. Dashboard also shows that all IPs in that new network
occupied. I looked into database and found that all IPs are in the "Allocated" state and there
is no UUID for them. Can somebody gimme explanation how should it work and what is correct
behaviour.