cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From JohnnyZhao <falconz...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to migrate foreign VM to CloudStack
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 05:13:26 GMT
Dear Sir:
I have some questions about how to migrate foreign VM to cloudstack. If I have setup a cloudstack
environment to manage one VMware vSphere Cluster with one vCenter and one KVM clusters, how
to migrate the existing current VMs on vSphere Clusters into cloudstack? For example, I deploy
new VM by vCenter, but CloudStack doesn't know it. How to migrate it into existing cloudstack
environment? Thanks a lot!
RegardsJohnny Zhao