cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From "zanghongtu2006@gmail.com" <zanghongtu2...@gmail.com>
Subject 回复: How to migrate foreign VM to CloudStack
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 00:02:45 GMT
You can only modify the cloudstack soucecode and build a new version.

hongtu_zang
zanghongtu2006@gmail.com
Beijing China

发件人: JohnnyZhao
发送时间: 2015-04-06 13:13
收件人: users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org
主题: How to migrate foreign VM to CloudStack
Dear Sir:
I have some questions about how to migrate foreign VM to cloudstack. If I have setup a cloudstack
environment to manage one VMware vSphere Cluster with one vCenter and one KVM clusters, how
to migrate the existing current VMs on vSphere Clusters into cloudstack? For example, I deploy
new VM by vCenter, but CloudStack doesn't know it. How to migrate it into existing cloudstack
environment? Thanks a lot!
RegardsJohnny Zhao