cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From largeyong <largey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to migrate foreign VM to CloudStack
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 05:56:16 GMT
so sorry , i'm new . 发自网易邮箱大师 On 2015-04-06 13:13 , JohnnyZhao Wrote: Dear
Sir: I have some questions about how to migrate foreign VM to cloudstack. If I have setup
a cloudstack environment to manage one VMware vSphere Cluster with one vCenter and one KVM
clusters, how to migrate the existing current VMs on vSphere Clusters into cloudstack? For
example, I deploy new VM by vCenter, but CloudStack doesn't know it. How to migrate it into
existing cloudstack environment? Thanks a lot! RegardsJohnny Zhao