cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From evanitsharp <evanitsh...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I change the listening port of VNC Server on XenServer
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 02:32:41 GMT
Hi, all:
    Here are the config of vncterm of XenServer:

[root@xenserver-nubbmomt ~]# vi /opt/xensource/libexec/vncterm-wrapper

#!/bin/sh
#
# Copyright (c) Citrix Systems 2007-2008. All rights reserved.
#
# Xen, the Xen logo, XenCenter, XenMotion are trademarks or registered
# trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc., in the United States and other
# countries.

DOMID=$1
shift 1

#Getting the VM UUID
export VMUUID=`"/opt/xensource/bin/list_domains" -domid $DOMID -minimal`

#For security reasons, we only listen on locahost by default
export VNCTERM_LISTEN='-v 127.0.0.1:1'

    I want to change vncterm to listen to all address. So I changed the express "export VNCTERM_LISTEN='-v
127.0.0.1:1'" to "export VNCTERM_LISTEN='-v 0.0.0.0:1'".
    But some minutes later, XenServer change it back Automatically. Why?How can I change config
of vncterm Permanently?

   Looking forward to your reply, thanks.

  Alex

TravekSky