cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From "hongtu.zang@gmail.com" <hongtu.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Ubuntu上安装的cloudstack但是无法创建数据库
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 02:33:32 GMT
邮件组是不支持图片的,还是贴文本吧

hongtu.zang@gmail.com

发件人: YUAN, GUI -HBIS
发送时间: 2015-02-04 10:31
收件人: users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org
主题: RE: Ubuntu上安装的cloudstack但是无法创建数据库
图片看不见,

不知道是被BAN了,还是这个邮件组不支持。

From: 朱益萍 [mailto:874413889@qq.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 10:21 AM
To: cloudstack
Subject: Ubuntu上安装的cloudstack但是无法创建数据库

Ubuntu作为管理节点,在管理机上安装mysql使用cloudstack-setup-databases cloud:<dbpassword>@localhost
--deploy-as=root:<password> 创建数据的时候下面这个错误

‍

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus
free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this
e-mail