cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From "Wwei@landhightech.com" <W...@landhightech.com>
Subject Re: RE: CloudStack开发问题:虚拟机如何与CloudStack管理节点交互的?
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 02:58:28 GMT
谢谢您的回复,可否再向您请教一下该功能对应的代码部分怎样实现的,或者是流程是怎样的?初步接触CloudStack,举步维艰,望您指导,拜谢。

Wwei@landhightech.com

发件人: YUAN, GUI -HBIS
发送时间: 2015-01-22 09:19
收件人: users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org
主题: RE: Re: CloudStack开发问题:虚拟机如何与CloudStack管理节点交互的?
VM怎么着也是运行在Agent或其他虚拟化软件上的。
而VM的状态是可以通过这些软件获得,
所以,在CloudStackUI上刷新VM的状态是没有问题的。

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus
free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this
e-mail