cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From "YUAN, GUI -HBIS" <yuan-...@hbis.com.cn>
Subject RE: api调用报错
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 08:43:48 GMT
如果通过JAVA进行API调用,可以参考awsapi的代码

\awsapi\src\com\cloud\stack\CloudStackApi.java

From: chen [mailto:cylin600@163.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 2:49 PM
To: users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: api调用报错

你好,

    通过api查询报错,是我权限不够还是怎么样,key有生成的,接下去要怎么设置,谢谢

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus
free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this
e-mail