cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From "YUAN, GUI -HBIS" <yuan-...@hbis.com.cn>
Subject RE: Re: 内存超配
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:58:53 GMT
内存这东西,
比较脆弱,如果有问题会导致当机(比如会导致Windows的蓝屏)。
一般不要超配

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus
free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this
e-mail