cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Fedi Ben Ali <ben.ali.fe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cs4.0.2 snapshot failed
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2014 14:20:53 GMT
Hey,

in fact your primary storage is inaccesible,

You can start by verifiying the status of the cluster and his hosts.

Are you able to manage the VMs under the cluster ?


Regards.


2014-12-28 2:22 GMT+01:00 changhua <lich@jinghesoft.com>:

>
> Hi, everyone,     today I test the snapshot function in my new CS4.0.2
> platform, but I get a error, failed to create snapshot.     who can help
> me? many thanks! the detailed log info:catalina.out:WARN
> [storage.snapshot.SnapshotManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-6:job-89) Storage
> unavailable
> com.cloud.exception.StorageUnavailableException: Resource
> [StoragePool:209] is unreachable: Unable to send command to the pool 209
> due to there is no enabled hosts up in this cluster
>  at
> com.cloud.storage.StorageManagerImpl.sendToPool(StorageManagerImpl.java:2206)
>  at
> com.cloud.storage.StorageManagerImpl.sendToPool(StorageManagerImpl.java:2231)
>  at
> com.cloud.storage.snapshot.SnapshotManagerImpl.sendToPool(SnapshotManagerImpl.java:212)
>  at
> com.cloud.storage.snapshot.SnapshotManagerImpl.backupSnapshotToSecondaryStorage(SnapshotManagerImpl.java:596)
>  at com.cloud.utils.db.DatabaseCallback.intercept(DatabaseCallback.java:34)
>  at
> com.cloud.storage.snapshot.SnapshotManagerImpl.createSnapshot(SnapshotManagerImpl.java:405)
>  at
> com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentLocator$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentLocator.java:1231)
>  at
> com.cloud.storage.snapshot.SnapshotManagerImpl.createSnapshot(SnapshotManagerImpl.java:127)
>  at
> com.cloud.api.commands.CreateSnapshotCmd.execute(CreateSnapshotCmd.java:155)
>  at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:138)
>  at com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:432)
>  at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>  at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
>  at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:701)
> WARN [storage.snapshot.SnapshotManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-6:job-89) Failed
> to back up snapshot on secondary storage, deleting the record from the DB
> ERROR [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher] (Job-Executor-6:job-89) Exception while
> executing CreateSnapshotCmd:
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Created snapshot:
> com.cloud.storage.SnapshotVO$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$c8513f0f@1e41c945 on
> primary but failed to backup on secondary
>  at
> com.cloud.storage.snapshot.SnapshotManagerImpl.createSnapshot(SnapshotManagerImpl.java:417)
>  at
> com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentLocator$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentLocator.java:1231)
>  at
> com.cloud.storage.snapshot.SnapshotManagerImpl.createSnapshot(SnapshotManagerImpl.java:127)
>  at
> com.cloud.api.commands.CreateSnapshotCmd.execute(CreateSnapshotCmd.java:155)
>  at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:138)
>  at com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:432)
>  at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>  at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
>  at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:701)management.log:2014-12-28
> 09:19:50,628 DEBUG [storage.snapshot.SnapshotManagerImpl]
> (Job-Executor-8:job-91) Retrying...
> 2014-12-28 09:19:50,631 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> (Job-Executor-8:job-91) Seq 1-100467817: Sending { Cmd , MgmtId:
> 119377526372660, via: 1, Ver: v1, Flags: 100011,
> [{"BackupSnapshotCommand":{"isVolumeInactive":true,"vmName":"i-2-105-VM","snapshotId":17,"pool":{"id":209,"uuid":"5de7dc13-610c-3a53-9820-d278ed08703d","host":"172.16.10.11","path":"/export/primary","port":2049,"type":"NetworkFilesystem"},"primaryStoragePoolNameLabel":"5de7dc13-610c-3a53-9820-d278ed08703d","snapshotUuid":"/mnt/5de7dc13-610c-3a53-9820-d278ed08703d/fa2f1eb9-54b3-46f9-9da5-19207b82db68/snaptest_ROOT-105_20141228011750","snapshotName":"snaptest_ROOT-105_20141228011750","secondaryStorageUrl":"nfs://
> 172.16.10.11/export/secondary","dcId":1,"accountId":2,"volumeId":105,"volumePath":"fa2f1eb9-54b3-46f9-9da5-19207b82db68","wait":21600}}]
> }
> 2014-12-28 09:19:50,803 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> (AgentManager-Handler-7:null) Seq 1-100467817: Processing: { Ans: , MgmtId:
> 119377526372660, via: 1, Ver: v1, Flags: 10,
> [{"BackupSnapshotAnswer":{"full":true,"result":false,"details":"Failed to
> backup snaptest_ROOT-105_20141228011750 for disk
> /mnt/5de7dc13-610c-3a53-9820-d278ed08703d/fa2f1eb9-54b3-46f9-9da5-19207b82db68
> to /mnt/3a77a8eb-ad40-3492-81ac-63df658eb951/snapshots/1/2/105","wait":0}}]
> }
> 2014-12-28 09:19:50,803 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> (Job-Executor-8:job-91) Seq 1-100467817: Received: { Ans: , MgmtId:
> 119377526372660, via: 1, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, { BackupSnapshotAnswer } }
> 2014-12-28 09:19:50,803 DEBUG [storage.snapshot.SnapshotManagerImpl]
> (Job-Executor-8:job-91) The result for
> com.cloud.agent.api.BackupSnapshotCommand is Failed to backup
> snaptest_ROOT-105_20141228011750 for disk
> /mnt/5de7dc13-610c-3a53-9820-d278ed08703d/fa2f1eb9-54b3-46f9-9da5-19207b82db68
> to /mnt/3a77a8eb-ad40-3492-81ac-63df658eb951/snapshots/1/2/105 through 1

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message