cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From "YUAN, GUI -HBIS" <yuan-...@hbis.com.cn>
Subject RE: 回复:如何退订?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 07:54:35 GMT
不用那 麻烦 ,
翻一下以前邮件就能找到了!
订阅和退订,可分别向如下邮箱发信:

   <users-cn-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org>

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus
free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this
e-mail