cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject Server 2012 R2 on CS 4.4.0 with vmware hypervisor
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 01:48:32 GMT
Has anyone been successful in adding a data disk to a vm running server 2012 R2 on CS 4.4.0
with vmware as the hypervisor?
Seems like I may have a found a bug. CS adds the datadisk as a SCSI disk (SCSI 0:0), however
it's using the "LSILogicParallel" controller.  So I think the problem is becuase the controller
is the Parallel version but the data disk is SCSI. First off vmware natively uses the "LSILogicSAS"
controller with server 2012 R2, so I have no idea why CS is using the other.
Thoughts anyone?