cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From "YUAN, GUI -HBIS" <yuan-...@hbis.com.cn>
Subject RE: 关于cloudstatck集群中主机配置问题
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 00:33:05 GMT
XenServer的

//discussions.citrix.com/topic/150219-problem-adding-server-to-poolcluster/

-----Original Message-----
From: HellCat [mailto:qss_3200@qq.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 9:37 AM
To: users-cn
Subject: Re:关于cloudstatck集群中主机配置问题

最好一致,KVM能用配置文件修改CPU型号和功能,Xenserver我目前还不清楚

From:  "sjhong";<sjhong1980@163.com>;
Date:  Wed, Jul 16, 2014 08:32 AM
To:  "users-cn"<users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org>;

Subject:  关于cloudstatck集群中主机配置问题

各位好,请教下,在cloudstack文档中要求“同一群集中的所有节点架构必须一致。CPU的型号、数量和功能参数必须相同”
但是,我公司现在的情况是PCserver中3台是DELL的(型号和所配置的CPU不一样),2台
IBM的(型号和所配置的CPU不一样),请问是否一定要做到“CPU的型号、数量和功能参数必须相同”才能放到一个集群中?

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus
free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this
e-mail