cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From "YUAN, GUI -HBIS" <yuan-...@hbis.com.cn>
Subject 关闭CloudStack-agent时,Umount失败错误
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:22:25 GMT
关闭HOST时,经常遇到【/mnt/a9425d13-5f98-...】Umount失败,然后无法关机,
如果强行关电源的话,会导致CloudStack的HOST状态出现异常,然后HOST无法使用。当然手动改下数据库,也能恢复。。

大家有遇到没,。

-
我一般都是先手动umount然后再执行shutdown,有其他再省事的方法没?
#umount a9425d13-5f98-336b-ad38-52040eac0b4c/ -l

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus
free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this
e-mail