cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From "YUAN, GUI -HBIS" <yuan-...@hbis.com.cn>
Subject 关于二次开发的(用户注册与计费)
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 08:44:25 GMT
Hi.

由于大部分时间都是做的基于闭源架构的项目,与架构等有关的东西依赖生成,而且是外包。
Team的整体实力有限,而且这两年,管理又分担了很多精力。所以这次做得比较辛苦。

初次接触CloudStack,
相关资料也查阅了一些,ManageMent环境倒还算顺利。

Server端API倒还好,一直也是做的JAVA。
主要JS看得有些费劲。希望大家给点意见,比较看些什么样的资料恶补一下。
或者提示一下这个UI用的是什么技术。

项目还未正式开始,但是预计工期比较紧,还有开发人员也基本没有。
如果这次仅做为外包开发,总觉得是浪费,而且风险也比较大。

如果有同样需求的,可以互相帮助一下。(这次不是特别保密的项目,应该可以吧)

此致

氏名: 袁 貴
社名: 北京日立北工大信息系統有限公司(HBIS)
住所: 北京市朝陽区南磨房路37号華騰北塘商務大厦411室
電話: 86-10-5190-8103内線377
FAX:  86-10-5190-8112
メールID:yuan-gui@hbis.com.cn

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus
free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this
e-mail