cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From tanthalas <tanthalas...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re:_答复:_答复:_上海聚餐
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 04:24:37 GMT
顺便问一句,你那边有场地可以在4月办一场活动吗?有个30人左右,挤到50人应该就足够了


刘宇超



发件人: Lu Heng 
发送时间: 2014-04-03  11:28:48 
收件人: users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org 
抄送: 
主题: Re: Re:_答复:_答复:_上海聚餐 
 
刚建了群,有兴趣吃饭聊聊天在上海地区的朋友加230800304,交流下认识个朋友。
关于我自己的话,我做这行七八年了,这个中文的cs的讨论邮件当时就是因为我在英文里的嚷嚷咋没中文的才建立起来的。如果看存档的话我大概是第一个发言者之一。
On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 10:39 AM, tanthalas <tanthalas510@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 没啥意外的话,我下周到上海。
> 希望能见到你们。
>
>
> 刘宇超
>
>
>
> 发件人: Lu
> 发送时间: 2014-04-02  12:33:04
> 收件人: users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org
> 抄送:
> 主题: Re:_答复:_答复:_上海聚餐
>
> 如果我组织聚餐的话有多少朋友有兴趣的,费用aa.
> 就这两天吧。聊聊云聊聊行业。学生也欢迎。大家交个朋友。
> This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
> It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
> otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
> of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the intended addressee(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this
office immediately and e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.
>> 在 2014年4月2日,上午10:14,"liuying" <ying_liu@tcloudcomputing.com>
写道:
>>
>> CloudStack中国社区准备在4月19号举办技术沙龙,具体等社区网站公布
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Best Regards
>>
>> ---------------------------------
>>
>>
>>
>> 刘 莹    Liu Ying
>>
>> 北京天云趋势科技有限公司
>>
>>
>>
>> 北京亦庄经济技术开发区地盛北街1号北工大软件园B区18号楼,邮编:100176
>>
>> Mob:  +86 134 6656 8566
>>
>> E-mail: ying_liu@tcloudcomputing.com
>>
>> Http://www.tcloudcomputing.com.cn
>>
>>
>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>
>>> From: Lu Heng [mailto:h.lu@anytimechinese.com]
>>
>>> Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 9:52 AM
>>
>>> To: users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org
>>
>>> Cc: cloudstack-users-cn@incubator.apache.org
>>
>>> Subject: Re: 答复: 答复: 上海聚餐
>>
>>
>>> 哪位对沙龙的事回复下?
>>
>>
>>> On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 4:42 PM, edison su
>>
>>> < <mailto:sudison@gmail.com> sudison@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>> 我在上海,同问,沙龙在哪里呢?
>>
>>
>>>> On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 1:21 AM, 许叁征
>>
>>> < <mailto:xusz@chinanetcenter.com> xusz@chinanetcenter.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>> 什么时候也组织一次在厦门的沙龙啊。
>>
>>
>>
>>>>> -----邮件原件-----
>>
>>>>> 发件人:
>>
>>
>>> <mailto:users-cn-return-3402-xusz=chinanetcenter.com@cloudstack.apache.org>
users-cn-return-3402-xusz=chinanetcenter.com@cloudstack.
>>
>> <mailto:users-cn-return-3402-xusz=chinanetcenter.com@cloudstack.apache.org>
> apache.org
>>
>>
>>> [mailto:users-cn-return-3402-xusz=chinanetcenter.com@clou
>>
>>> dstack.apach
>>
>>>>> e.org] 代表 Carlos Xue - Oneasia (SH)
>>
>>>>> 发送时间: 2014年4月1日星期二 16:09
>>
>>>>> 收件人:  <mailto:users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org> users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org;
>>
>>>>> <mailto:cloudstack-users-cn@incubator.apache.org> cloudstack-users-cn@incubator.apache.org
>>
>>>>> 主题: 答复: 答复: 上海聚餐
>>
>>
>>>>> 可以啊,等沙龙结束后
>>
>>
>>>>> Best Regards
>>
>>
>>>>> Carlos Xue
>>
>>>>> Cloud Engineer
>>
>>>>> Tel +86 3332 2375
>>
>>>>> Mobile +86 15618577265
>>
>>>>> E-mail:  <mailto:carlosxue@oneas1a.com> carlosxue@oneas1a.com
>>
>>>>> <http://www.oneas1a.com> www.oneas1a.com
>>
>>
>>
>>>>> -----邮件原件-----
>>
>>>>> 发件人: Liu Fred [ <mailto:fred_liu@tcloudcomputing.com> mailto:fred_liu@tcloudcomputing.com]
>>
>>>>> 发送时间: 2014年4月1日 星期二 下午 16:06
>>
>>>>> 收件人:  <mailto:users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org> users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org;
>>
>>>>> <mailto:cloudstack-users-cn@incubator.apache.org> cloudstack-users-cn@incubator.apache.org
>>
>>>>> 主题: Re: 答复: 上海聚餐
>>
>>
>>>>> 可以在上海沙龙后组织一场,AA,上海有同学组织吗?
>>
>>
>>>>> 在 14-4-1 下午4:02, "许叁征"
>>
>>> < <mailto:xusz@chinanetcenter.com> xusz@chinanetcenter.com> 写入:
>>
>>
>>
>>>>>> 我没有在上海,我在厦门,有在厦门的有兴趣来讨论行
>>
>>> 业和聚餐交流。。。
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>>> 许叁征
>>
>>>>>> 网宿科技股份有限公司  厦门分公司 运营技术支持部
>>
>>
>>>>>> <Tel:13860125907> Tel:13860125907
>>
>>>>>> E-mail:xusz@chinanetcenter.com
>>
>>>>>> <http://www.chinanetcenter.com> http://www.chinanetcenter.com
>>
>>
>>>>>> 分公司:北京-上海-广州-深圳
>>
>>>>>> 免费咨询热线:800-820-0001
>>
>>>>>> 网宿科技 --卓越的互联网业务平台提供商
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>>> -----邮件原件-----
>>
>>>>>> 发件人:
>>
>>>>>> <mailto:users-cn-return-3397-xusz=chinanetcenter.com@cloudstack.apache.org>
users-cn-return-3397-xusz=chinanetcenter.com@cloudsta
>>
>> <mailto:users-cn-return-3397-xusz=chinanetcenter.com@cloudstack.apache.org>
> ck.apache.org
>>
>>>>>> [mailto:users-cn-return-3397-xusz=chinanetcenter.com@
>>
>>> cloudstack.apache.
>>
>>>>>> org
>>
>>>>>> ] 代表 Lu Heng
>>
>>>>>> 发送时间: 2014年4月1日星期二 15:47
>>
>>>>>> 收件人:  <mailto:cloudstack-users-cn@incubator.apache.org>
cloudstack-users-cn@incubator.apache.org
>>
>>>>>> 主题: 上海聚餐
>>
>>
>>>>>> 有没有在上海的朋友有兴趣聚餐的,聊聊云也聊聊行业。
>>
>>
>>>>>> --
>>
>>>>>> --
>>
>>>>>> Kind regards.
>>
>>>>>> Lu
>>
>>
>>>>>> This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s)
>>
>>> shown above.
>>
>>>>>> It may contain information that is privileged, confidential
>>
>>> or
>>
>>>>>> otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review,
>>
>>> dissemination or use
>>
>>>>>> of this transmission or its contents by persons other than
>>
>>> the
>>
>>>>>> intended
>>
>>>>>> addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
>>
>>>>>> transmission in error, please notify this office immediately
>>
>>> and
>>
>>>>>> e-mail the original at the sender's address above by
>>
>>> replying to this
>>
>>>>>> message and including the text of the transmission
>>
>>> received.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>> OneAsia DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message (including any
>>
>>> attachment) is intended only for the personal use of the
>>
>>> recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and
>>
>>> may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient,
>>
>>> you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you
>>
>>> have received this communication in error, please notify us
>>
>>> immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Any
>>
>>> views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the
>>
>>> author only. Furthermore, this message (including any
>>
>>> attachment) does not create any legally binding rights or
>>
>>> obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the
>>
>>> exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorized
>>
>>> representative of OneAsia Network Limited.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>> --
>>
>>>> Best Regards,
>>
>>>> Edison
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> --
>>
>>> --
>>
>>> Kind regards.
>>
>>> Lu
>>
>>
>>> This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s)
>>
>>> shown above.
>>
>>> It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
>>
>>> otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review,
>>
>>> dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by
>>
>>> persons other than the intended addressee(s) is strictly
>>
>>> prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
>>
>>> please notify this office immediately and e-mail the original at
>>
>>> the sender's address above by replying to this message and
>>
>>> including the text of the transmission received.
>>
>>
>>
-- 
--
Kind regards.
Lu
This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message