cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

From agz169 <agz...@163.com>
Subject about cloud stack system vm start fail
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:07:48 GMT
Happy Chinese new year,every!
this week , i intalled cloudstack.
environment is:
three CentOS 6.4 Server.   manager + node + NFS server
use  KVM
after all server finished.   start server libvirtd,cloud-agent,cloud-management.  added node
to cluster.
but I found system vm allways in starting state.
then open virtual machine manage in node Server,I find the system vm stop at boot failed.screen
print:fsck died with exit status 4, as the appendlist startfail.jpg
now i have no idea about it,what happened?

大家好,说英文真费劲,呃。。。
这周我部署cloudstack的时候出现问题,请教一下是咋回事呢?
环境是:三台服务器运行CentOS6.4 64位系统,分别作为管理机,计算节点和NFS服务器。使用的是KVM虚拟机。当一切都建好以后,启动服务,发现系统vm一直处于start状态,打开计算节点的虚拟机管理软件,进入系统VM,发现系统在boot的时候就停掉了,打印fsck
died with exit status 4信息这是咋回事?