cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hongtu Zang <zanghongtu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: 我在创建完域以后启动SSVM出以下错误,请各位大拿帮忙看看啥情况。
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:06:03 GMT
是的


2013/9/18 toudsf <18600601034@163.com>

> 4.5.3.3. Downloading vhd-util
> This procedure is required only for installations where XenServer is
> installed on the hypervisor hosts.
> Before setting up the Management Server, download vhd-util from vhd-util
> 2
> .
> If the Management Server is RHEL or CentOS, copy vhd-util to
> /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/
> vm/hypervisor/xenserver.
>
> 是这个吗?
>
> 2013-09-18
>
>
>
> toudsf
>
>
>
> 发件人:Hongtu Zang <zanghongtu2006@gmail.com>
> 发送时间:2013-09-18 10:30
> 主题:Re: Re: 我在创建完域以后启动SSVM出以下错误,请各位大拿帮忙看看啥情况。
> 收件人:"users-cn"<users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org>
> 抄送:
>
> 应该是缺少vhd-util文件
> 社区有下载链接的
>
>
> 2013/9/17 tanthalas <tanthalas510@hotmail.com>
>
> > com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: can not create vdi in sr
> > cfe7b609-d80a-796b-852b-12882ab5c57d
> >          at
> >
>  com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.copy_vhd_from_secondarystorage
> >
> > 没有办法吧二级存储上的系统虚拟机的模板考到主存储上。
> >
> > 刘宇超  Richard Liu
> >
> >
> >
> > 发件人: Wei ZHOU
> > 发送时间: 2013-09-17  16:18:50
> > 收件人: users-cn
> > 抄送:
> > 主题: Re: 我在创建完域以后启动SSVM出以下错误,请各位大拿帮忙看看啥情况。
> >
> > 没有vhd-util文件吧
> > 2013/9/17 toudsf <18600601034@163.com>
> > > WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-61:)
> > > destoryVDIbyNameLabel failed due to there are 0 VDIs with name
> > > cloud-54f75385-8bc5-490b-bee7-7485a65ae1b8
> > > WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-61:) can not
> create
> > > vdi in sr cfe7b609-d80a-796b-852b-12882ab5c57d
> > > WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-61:) Catch
> Exception
> > > com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException on
> > > host:1a331a5f-74be-443f-8c3a-39e622858044 for template: nfs://
> > > 192.168.40.128/export/secondary/template/tmpl/1/1/ due to
> > > com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: can not create vdi in
> sr
> > > cfe7b609-d80a-796b-852b-12882ab5c57d
> > > com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: can not create vdi in
> sr
> > > cfe7b609-d80a-796b-852b-12882ab5c57d
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.copy_vhd_from_secondarystorage(CitrixResourceBase.java:2707)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:2729)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:501)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:73)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.java:186)
> > >         at
> > > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> > >         at
> > > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> > >         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
> > >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> > > WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-62:)
> > > destoryVDIbyNameLabel failed due to there are 0 VDIs with name
> > > cloud-46c29a05-7668-4585-9c47-25a548839b2b
> > > WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-62:) can not
> create
> > > vdi in sr cfe7b609-d80a-796b-852b-12882ab5c57d
> > > WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-62:) Catch
> Exception
> > > com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException on
> > > host:1a331a5f-74be-443f-8c3a-39e622858044 for template: nfs://
> > > 192.168.40.128/export/secondary/template/tmpl/1/1/ due to
> > > com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: can not create vdi in
> sr
> > > cfe7b609-d80a-796b-852b-12882ab5c57d
> > > com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: can not create vdi in
> sr
> > > cfe7b609-d80a-796b-852b-12882ab5c57d
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.copy_vhd_from_secondarystorage(CitrixResourceBase.java:2707)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:2729)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:501)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:73)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.java:186)
> > >         at
> > > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> > >         at
> > > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> > >         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
> > >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> > > INFO  [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:) Unable to
> > > contact resource.
> > > com.cloud.exception.StorageUnavailableException: Resource
> > > [StoragePool:201] is unreachable: Unable to create Vol[14|vm=14|ROOT]
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.storage.StorageManagerImpl.prepare(StorageManagerImpl.java:3488)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.advanceStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:748)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:471)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:464)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.startSecStorageVm(SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:269)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.allocCapacity(SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:696)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.expandPool(SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:1307)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.scanPool(PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:121)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.scanPool(PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:52)
> > >         at
> > > com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner.loadScan(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:104)
> > >         at
> > >
> com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner.access$100(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:33)
> > >         at
> > >
> com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner$1.reallyRun(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:81)
> > >         at
> > > com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner$1.run(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:72)
> > >         at
> > > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:351)
> > >         at
> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:178)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:267)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
> > >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> > > INFO  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-13:) VM does not
> > > exist on XenServer1a331a5f-74be-443f-8c3a-39e622858044
> > > WARN  [storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:)
> > > Exception while trying to start secondary storage vm
> > > com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to
> create
> > > a deployment for VM[SecondaryStorageVm|s-14-VM]Scope=interface
> > > com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.advanceStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:728)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:471)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:464)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.startSecStorageVm(SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:269)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.allocCapacity(SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:696)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.expandPool(SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:1307)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.scanPool(PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:121)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> com.cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.scanPool(PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:52)
> > >         at
> > > com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner.loadScan(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:104)
> > >         at
> > >
> com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner.access$100(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:33)
> > >         at
> > >
> com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner$1.reallyRun(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:81)
> > >         at
> > > com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner$1.run(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:72)
> > >         at
> > > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:351)
> > >         at
> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:178)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:267)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
> > >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> > > INFO  [storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:)
> > > Unable to start secondary storage vm for standby capacity, secStorageVm
> > vm
> > > Id : 14, will recycle it and start a new one
> > > INFO  [cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl]
> > > (secstorage-1:) Primary secondary storage is not even started, wait
> until
> > > next turn
> > >
> > >
> > > 2013-09-17
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > toudsf
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message