cloudstack-users-cn mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate Instance 失败 ,能帮满看看什么原因么?
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:53:21 GMT
缺少PV driver, 你虚机没有装xentool.


On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Jude.X.Zhu (it.sh04.Newegg) 41050 <
Jude.X.Zhu@newegg.com> wrote:

> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,112 WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-480:null) Task failed! Task record:                 uuid:
> 39335b58-e4ab-7e27-fadb-423329104fb8
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.pool_migrate
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>             finished: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>               status: FAILURE
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@62bd7438
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_MISSING_PV_DRIVERS,
> OpaqueRef:5319920f-293a-4c78-48e1-92fcc7d7dcb3]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
>
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,125 WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-480:null) Unable to migrate VM(i-2-48-VM) from
> host(8c98dac0-d64c-4663-817c-dabc8a76b409) due to Ta
> sk failed! Task record:                 uuid:
> 39335b58-e4ab-7e27-fadb-423329104fb8
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.pool_migrate
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>             finished: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>               status: FAILURE
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@62bd7438
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_MISSING_PV_DRIVERS,
> OpaqueRef:5319920f-293a-4c78-48e1-92fcc7d7dcb3]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
>
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,125 WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-480:null) Unable to migrate VM(i-2-48-VM) from
> host(8c98dac0-d64c-4663-817c-dabc8a76b409) due to Ta
> sk failed! Task record:                 uuid:
> 39335b58-e4ab-7e27-fadb-423329104fb8
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.pool_migrate
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>             finished: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>               status: FAILURE
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@62bd7438
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_MISSING_PV_DRIVERS,
> OpaqueRef:5319920f-293a-4c78-48e1-92fcc7d7dcb3]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
>
> Task failed! Task record:                 uuid:
> 39335b58-e4ab-7e27-fadb-423329104fb8
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.pool_migrate
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>             finished: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>               status: FAILURE
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@62bd7438
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_MISSING_PV_DRIVERS,
> OpaqueRef:5319920f-293a-4c78-48e1-92fcc7d7dcb3]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
>
>         at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.checkForSuccess(CitrixResourceBase.java:3146)
>         at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.migrateVM(CitrixResourceBase.java:3292)
>         at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:2845)
>         at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:451)
>         at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:73)
>         at
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.java:191)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,140 WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-480:null) Catch Exception
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Migration failed due to
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to migrate
> VM(i-2-48-VM) from host(8c98dac0-d64c-4663-817c-dabc8a76b409) due to Task
> failed! Task record:
>   uuid: 39335b58-e4ab-7e27-fadb-423329104fb8
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.pool_migrate
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>             finished: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>               status: FAILURE
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@62bd7438
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_MISSING_PV_DRIVERS,
> OpaqueRef:5319920f-293a-4c78-48e1-92fcc7d7dcb3]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
>
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to migrate
> VM(i-2-48-VM) from host(8c98dac0-d64c-4663-817c-dabc8a76b409) due to Task
> failed! Task record:
>   uuid: 39335b58-e4ab-7e27-fadb-423329104fb8
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.pool_migrate
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>             finished: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>               status: FAILURE
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@62bd7438
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_MISSING_PV_DRIVERS,
> OpaqueRef:5319920f-293a-4c78-48e1-92fcc7d7dcb3]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
>
>         at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.migrateVM(CitrixResourceBase.java:3303)
>         at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:2845)
>         at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:451)
>         at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:73)
>         at
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.java:191)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,141 DEBUG [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-480:null) 6. The VM i-2-48-VM is in Migrating state
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,142 DEBUG [agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache]
> (DirectAgent-480:null) Seq 1-1691615443: Response Received:
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,142 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> (DirectAgent-480:null) Seq 1-1691615443: Processing:  { Ans: , MgmtId:
> 247232628633660, via: 1, Ver: v1, Flags: 110, [{"
> MigrateAnswer":{"result":false,"details":"Catch Exception
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Migration failed due to
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeExcepti
> on: Unable to migrate VM(i-2-48-VM) from
> host(8c98dac0-d64c-4663-817c-dabc8a76b409) due to Task failed! Task record:
>                 uuid: 39335b58-e4ab-7e27-fadb-423329104fb8\
> n           nameLabel: Async.VM.pool_migrate\n     nameDescription: \n
> allowedOperations: []\n   currentOperations: {}\n             created: Wed
> Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013\n
>           finished: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013\n              status:
> FAILURE\n          residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@62bd7438\n
>      progress: 1.0\n
>       type: <none/>\n              result: \n           errorInfo:
> [VM_MISSING_PV_DRIVERS, OpaqueRef:5319920f-293a-4c78-48e1-92fcc7d7dcb3]\n
>       otherConfig: {}\n
> subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f\n            subtasks:
> []\n","wait":0}}] }
>
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,142 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentAttache]
> (DirectAgent-480:null) Seq 1-1691615443: No more commands found
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,142 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> (Job-Executor-37:job-318) Seq 1-1691615443: Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId:
> 247232628633660, via: 1, Ver: v1, Flags: 110, {
> MigrateAnswer } }
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,142 ERROR [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> (Job-Executor-37:job-318) Unable to migrate due to Catch Exception
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeExce
> ption: Migration failed due to
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to migrate
> VM(i-2-48-VM) from host(8c98dac0-d64c-4663-817c-dabc8a76b409) due to Task
> fail
> ed! Task record:                 uuid: 39335b58-e4ab-7e27-fadb-423329104fb8
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.pool_migrate
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>             finished: Wed Apr 17 14:32:27 CST 2013
>               status: FAILURE
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@62bd7438
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_MISSING_PV_DRIVERS,
> OpaqueRef:5319920f-293a-4c78-48e1-92fcc7d7dcb3]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
>
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,145 INFO  [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> (Job-Executor-37:job-318) Migration was unsuccessful.  Cleaning up:
> VM[User|CentOS]
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,148 DEBUG [cloud.alert.AlertManagerImpl]
> (Job-Executor-37:job-318) Have already sent: 1 emails for alert type '16'
> -- skipping send email
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,150 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentAttache]
> (Job-Executor-37:job-318) Seq 5-1823474166: Routed from 247232628633660
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,150 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> (Job-Executor-37:job-318) Seq 5-1823474166: Sending  { Cmd , MgmtId:
> 247232628633660, via: 5, Ver: v1, Flags: 100111, [{
> "StopCommand":{"isProxy":false,"vmName":"i-2-48-VM","wait":0}}] }
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,151 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> (Job-Executor-37:job-318) Seq 5-1823474166: Executing:  { Cmd , MgmtId:
> 247232628633660, via: 5, Ver: v1, Flags: 100111,
> [{"StopCommand":{"isProxy":false,"vmName":"i-2-48-VM","wait":0}}] }
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,151 DEBUG [agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache]
> (DirectAgent-321:null) Seq 5-1823474166: Executing request
> 2013-04-17 14:32:00,154 DEBUG [cloud.capacity.CapacityManagerImpl]
> (Job-Executor-37:job-318) VM state transitted from :Migrating to Running
> with event: OperationFailedvm's orig
> inal host id: 1 new host id: 1 host id before state transition: 5
>
>
>
>
> Jude
> IT Telecom
> 021-51530888-41050
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it may
> contain privileged or otherwise confidential information.  It is intended
> only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed. If you received
> this message in error, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
> disclose, disseminate, distribute, or use this message any part thereof or
> any information contained therein. Please notify the sender immediately and
> delete all copies of this message. Thank you in advance for your
> cooperation.
>
> 保密注意:此邮件及其附随文件可能包含了保密信息。该邮件的目的是发送给指定收件人。如果您非指定收件人而错误地收到了本邮件,您将无权阅读、打印、保存、复制、泄露、传播、分发或使用此邮件全部或部分内容或者邮件中包含的任何信息。请立即通知发件人,并删除该邮件。感谢您的配合!
>
>


-- 
Gavin

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message